Vitamin B Complex Plus - 90 capsules - Superior Methylated Formula with added Choline, PABA & Inositol - Includes essential multi B-Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin & Folate – 45 day supply - 100% Vegan
Our capsules provide advanced high potency methylated B vitamins optimised for bioavailability in body-ready forms for enhanced absorption. Our formulation has added Choline, PABA & Inositol to further support healthy nerve transmission and assist in fatty acid metabolism
Not all B Vitamin Complexes are the same, the wrong balance can often be harmful. Swiss BioEnergetics Vitamin B Complex Plus is developed for perfect balance and features highly bioavailable folate (not folic acid), pyridoxal 5 phosphate (vitamin B6) & methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), for healthy homocysteine levels & optimal methylation. Also only the natural variant D-biotin which has full vitamin action is used.
Vitamin B1 ( Thiamine hydrochloride )
Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin-5-phosphate )
Vitamin B3 ( Nicotinamide )
Vitamin B5 ( Calcium D pantothenate )
Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxal-5-phosphate )
Vitamin B7 ( D-Biotin )
Vitamin B9, L5-methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium (folic acid)
Vitamin B12 ( Methylcobalamin )
Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.
Vitamin B Complex Plus - 90 capsules - Superior Methylated Formula
Adults take 1 capsule twice daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Choline (Choline Bitartrate, Silica), Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5 Phosphate Sodium), Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Inositol, Para-aminobenzoic acid, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Folic Acid (as L5-methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium ) , Biotin (as D-Biotin), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner. Allergies/Intolerances:This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Suitable for both Vegetarians or Vegans.
Swiss BioEnergetics Vitamin B Complex Plus - 90 capsules - Superior Methylated Formula with added Choline, PABA & Inositol - Includes essential multi B-Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin & Folate – 45 day supply - 100% Vegan:
- Vitamin B1 as Thiamine hydrochloride : Thiamine hydrochloride has the advantage of both diffusion and transport absorption. Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function
- Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin-5-phosphate :this form of Riboflavin is immediately ready for the body to use without having to be converted
- Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide : this is the non-flushing form of Niacin. B3 or Niacin is a vitamin that acts as an antioxidant and plays a key role in cell signalling and DNA repair
- Vitamin B5 as Calcium D pantothenate : only the D-pantothenic acid variant is biologically active, whilst the L-pantothenic acid can inhibit the action of the D form . B5 has a key function in neurotransmitter production and is necessary for making blood cells
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate : Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P) is the active coenzyme form of Vitamin B6 which can be directly utilized by the body without conversion and is a cofactor for more than 150 enzymes in our body . B6 is required for normal hormone, nervous system and blood cell function
- Vitamin B7 as D-Biotin : of the 8 forms of biotin only the natural D-Biotin form has full vitamin activity. B7 supports the health of skin and hair as well as carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism
- Folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate :5-MTHF requires no additional metabolic steps to be used by the body and is often the preferred choice for those with absorption or metabolic defects. Folate is one of the B-vitamins and is needed to make red and white blood cells in the bone marrow and produce DNA and RNA
- Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin : this is the natural form of B12 and is better absorbed and retained within cells than cyanocobalamin. B12 has many roles in the body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis
- Inositol : often referred to as Vitamin B8, inositol is not a vitamin but a type of sugar with several important functions in the body
- Choline as Choline Bitartrate :Choline bitartrate is over 40% choline by weight. This makes it the most choline-rich cholinergic. Choline along with B12 and folate, help with a process that's important for DNA synthesis
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) : is a natural substance and is sometimes called vitamin Bx