Olive Leaf contains an impressive array of constituents, (over 95 have so far been identified), including bioflavonoids, phytonutrients and powerful natural antioxidants, but deserving most attention is Oleuropein, the active ingredient.
Especially recommended to support a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, Olive Leaf can also help maintain normal blood pressure (all claims approved by the EFSA) .
Suitable for both vegan and vegetarians, Olive Leaf Extract originates from dried leaves from the olive tree and has many health benefits including increased energy levels and a boost to the immune system.
Olive Leaf Extract
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Olive Leaf Extract 450mg 15:1 (6% Oleurpein), Whole Leaf Equivalent 6750mg
Olive Leaf Extract vegetable capsules are encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose
Flow agent: Silicon Dioxide
Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate.
Suitable for both vegan and vegetarians
If on medication or under medical supervision always consult your GP before taking health supplements.
If pregnant or nursing consult your GP before taking health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Widespread Benefits of Olive Leaf
- The Mediterranean diet offers a host of benefits that prolong life and improve health.
- Olive oil, a major component of the Mediterranean diet, contains a unique compound called oleuropein that provides its characteristic biting, astringent taste.
- Oleuropein is responsible for most of olive oil’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and disease-fighting characteristics.
- Olive leaves contain high amounts of oleuropein, making their extracts a valuable source of this nutrient without the need to consume large amounts of olive oil.
- Olive leaf extracts show tremendous promise in preventing or mitigating conditions as diverse as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, Alzheimer’s, and arthritis.