Swiss BioEnergetics Natural Astaxanthin soft gel contain AstaPure®, a premium quality source of Astaxanthin. AstaPure products are made using a natural algae Haematococcus Pluvialis. Each soft gel contains 42mg of AstaPure® Astaxanthin Oil providing 4mg of pure concentrated Astaxanthin.
AstaPure Astaxanthin is produced in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system and extracted using safe super critical Co2 technology. The innovative technology used to produce AstaPure provides some of the most concentrated, and standardised Astaxanthin in the world. Our Astaxanthin is suspended in cold pressed extra virgin olive oil for enhanced absorption
Traditional anti-oxidants include substances like Resveratrol, Co-enzyme Q10, ECGC and essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E and C. However, Astaxanthin is now thought to be the most powerful antioxidant found in nature and, unlike other sources, never becomes pro-oxidant whilst in the body:
- 800 x stronger than CO-Q10
- 550 x stronger than Green Tea Catechins
- 75 x stronger than Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 6000 x stronger than Vitamin C
Adults take 1-2 softgel capsules per day, with water, and with or immediately prior to meals, to ensure optimal absorption.
1 softgel typically provides:
AstaPure® Astaxanthin Oil 42mg
providing Astaxanthin 4mg
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capsule Shell: (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate), Natural Astaxanthin (as Astapure®), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-α-Tocopherol.
Contains NO: Salt, Shellfish, Wheat, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
If on medication or under medical supervision always consult your GP before taking health supplements.
If pregnant or nursing consult your GP before taking health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Anti-oxidants are important as they prevent harmful molecules (called free radicals) from causing damage to our brain function, DNA and cells. The free radical molecules can cause medical conditions including heart disease, dementia, inflammation and even cancer. They also can take their toll on the physical state by causing poor vision, signs of premature aging (such as wrinkles) and extreme fatigue. Astaxanthin can also help support a healthy immune system as well as cardiovascular and neurological systems.
There are currently over 1000 studies of astaxanthin, supporting the wide-ranging health support benefits including:
- Promotes healthy inflammatory response to support your body's natural defences against inflammation.
- Supports against fatigue, including supporting your body's natural recovery from exercise.
- Supports eye health - there are well-designed positive human clinical trials supporting eye health with Astaxanthin being shown to have a unique ability to cross through a barrier and reach your retina.
- Body Cell Cleansing - unique molecular lipophilic and hydrophilic properties allow Astaxanthin to span the entire cell, putting it in a league of its own.
- Skin health support - clear and consistent studies show excellent results for Astaxanthin helping with skin moisture levels, smoothness, elasticity, fine wrinkles, and spots or freckles. Also supports skin health during normal Sun exposure.
- Astaxanthin crosses the blood-brain barrier AND the blood-retinal barrier (beta carotene and lycopene do not), which brings antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to your eyes, brain and central nervous system.